(Recipe from CookSmarts)
One easy way to ‘winter-fy’ salads is to add a warm protein to make them feel more comforting.
This spicy peanut dressing is delicious.
1. Pork chops – Season with some salt and pepper and tenderize with a fork.
豬排 – 鹽和胡椒調味，用叉子戳幾下讓肉質變軟。
2. Make dressing – Grate ginger. Soften peanut butter in the microwave for ~30 seconds. Mix with ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, cooking oil, Sriracha, and lime juice.
做醬汁 – 薑磨成細末，花生醬微波爐熱一下變軟，與薑末、醬油、醋、蜂蜜、油、辣椒醬和萊姆汁拌勻。
3. Dress kale – Dress kale with half of the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to soften the kale.
將一半醬汁與嫩羽衣甘藍拌勻，放置20分鐘讓甘藍稍微軟化一些鐘。Celery / Asian pear – Prep as directed.
4. Celery / Asian pear – Sliced.
芹菜 / 水梨 – 切片。
1. Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush with some oil and then place pork chops on heated oil. Sear on each side for ~3 minutes. For thin pork chops, this should be enough heat to cook them through. If you’re using thicker pork chops, lower heat and cover with a piece of foil until pork reaches 145F degrees. When done, let pork rest for ~5 minutes before slicing.
2. Add celery, Asian pear, and peanuts to dressed kale. Toss and portion out the salad. Top with pork slices and drizzle remainder of the dressing over pork. Enjoy!