(Recipe from CookSmarts)
With pasta, roasted vegetables and creamy feta sauce, this vegetarian dinner is versatile and comforting in cool weather. It makes great leftovers and can also be served as a side dish for grilled steak or chicken.
1. Cook pasta – Bring a stock pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta. Cook until al dente, tender but not soggy. Drain. If prepping ahead, toss with some olive oil.
煮螺旋麵 – 水加鹽煮開，加入螺旋麵，煮至彈牙口感，把水瀝乾，如麵已經事先準備好，可加入些橄欖油以防黏在一起。
2. Cauliflower / Tomatoes / Mushrooms – Chop cauliflower, half cherry tomatoes, and quarter mushrooms.
花椰菜/小番茄/蘑菇 – 白花椰菜切小塊，小番茄切半，蘑菇切四瓣。
3. Spinach – Roughly chop spinach.
菠菜 – 稍微切一下。
1. Heat oven to 400F degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil.
2. Toss cauliflower, tomatoes and mushrooms in cooking oil. Add Italian seasonings and a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer vegetables to sheet pan and bake until mushrooms are golden brown, stirring halfway through cooking, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. While vegetables roast, make sauce by crumbling feta and then combining it with yogurt, water, olive oil and lemon zest. Use an immersion blender to blend until smooth.
4. If pasta was made ahead, reheat in the microwave or in a saute pan with some oil over medium heat. Heat feta sauce in the microwave just until warm and give it a stir.
5. Toss pasta with chopped spinach, roasted vegetables and feta sauce. Top with nuts and enjoy!