I was looking for a healthy option for lunch, and found the newly opened Cava Grill.
This is a build-your-own kind of eatery with Meditarrean food.
It was my first time there, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant was open and bright.
There are 5 steps to order. Everything is listed on the menu.
First you can pick if you want greens, grain, pita, or a combination of things.
Second you pick the dips and spreads.
Third is picking the proteins.
Then the toppings.
Lastly the dressings.
Here were my choices:
(1) Greens + Grains – SuperGreens, Brown Basmati Rice;
(2) Tzatziki, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Crazy Feta;
(3) Chicken + Grilled Meatballs;
(4) Tomato, Cucumber, Cabbage Slaw, Pickled Onions, Pickled Banana Peppers, Kalamata Olives, Crumbled Feta, Fresh Mint
(5) Lemon Herb Tahini, Green Harissa.
This bowl of goodies was so delicious!
It was like flavor explosion in my mouth.
Everything was good. All the meat, sauces, dips, veggies, salad, grains.. everything!
I chowed down the whole bowl, was completely full, but I wanted even more.
(1) 沙拉＋穀類 – 超級沙拉，五穀米飯；
I am so in love with this restaurant.
Can’t wait to go back again!!
(Second Visit: 1/10/2017)